Wednesday, July 19, 2017

TIME OUT Guest Designer


I'm so excited to have won a recent TIME OUT and thus have the opportunity to guest design with them. I love these challenges so what a treat! Woo hoo!!

I do hope you'll join in the current challenge #88 which is Inspired by Words:
If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely. --Roald Dahl
I pulled in lots of sunshine and good vibes into my card. The lightbeams and waves are stencilled. The sand is gold dotted washi with Stickled sand in the pail. I used a castle die rather than the sand castle that comes with the stamp set so the ellie could peek out and that adorable hippo and her watermelon smile would have a larger backdrop. They kill me with their cuteness!

The Details:  Neat and Tangled Beach Day and Rice Paddies Stencil, sunshine stencil made with my Silhouette, Gina Marie Designs Castle die, Lawn Fawn Sentiment Banner die, Ranger Classic Cherry Enamel Accents and Metallic Stickles, Distress Oxide Broken China, Distress Ink Squeezed Lemonade and Mermaid Lagoon, Waltzing Mouse Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Die, Gold Dot washi from Impress

9 comments:

  1. Such a fun and sunshine-y scene, Toni ... all the detailing is fantastic ... I especially love the gold sparkly sand ... and those sweet little critters are adorable! Thanks so much for Guest Designing with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited you are our GD for this challenge. I love the scene you have created. Fab stencil work and what adorable washi tape x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is wonderful, Toni! I love the scene you created and all the details look just amazing -as does your coloring. Such a cute card with many details, yet not busy at all. Love it! Great to have you as GD at TO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOve your sand castle, Toni! and seeing you guesting at Time Out! That little hippo gets me every time xxx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful combination of elements. Love the stenciling and that awesome washi tape. Fantastic castle die and those animals are adorable. Thanks so much for Guest Designing for this challenge. Fabulous take on the quote! xx Stephanie-DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an absolutely brilliant card Toni. Just the cutest scene!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, this is so adorable! I love that elephant peeking out from behind the sand castle! So cute! Thanks for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute scene you have created. I just love it, and it is so happy and clever. Thanks so much for being our guest designer at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!