Friday, May 12, 2017

Sweet Treat Thank You Cards


A cute thank you card to go with the giant cupcakes I bought for the folks who helped submit grant proposals this round. It's been a crazy few weeks and the sweet treats well deserved!

I sponged a quick plaid background then diecut this base layer using a GM rectangle scallop die to coordinate with the PPP scallop square. The LF Tiny Tag Sayings come with their own dies but fit perfectly in the PPP squares too. I colored up a few of the CB Sweet Treats hamsters--my god, so flippin' cute. Almost put them on the PPP square but couldn't resist using the sentiment instead.

I'm entering this in Paper Players #343 Sweet Treats

The Details:  Clearly Besotted Sweet Treats, Lawn Fawn Tiny Tag Sayings, Pretty Pink Posh Scallop Square and Twine & Bows dies, Copics, Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Ink Picked Raspberry, Squeezed Lemonade, Mermaid Lagoon, Cracked Pistachio, Worn Lipstick, Gina Marie Designs Scalloped Stitched Nested Rectangle Dies, Ranger Multi Medium Matte, Carta Bella Plaid Stencil


5 comments:

  1. Loving the blending on that gorgeous plaid stencil. Such cute cards and what a generous thing to do x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, these are adorable! What a fun little die and those little hamsters...they look like they've had a few sweet treats in their day! What a perfect set for my challenge! Thanks for playing with us this week at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Toni, I know I should be looking at your fun stenciled cards, but I'm so distracted by that yummy looking GIANT cupcake! Love the plaid stenciling. Super cool effect. Thanks for joining us this week at The Paper Players! Crystal, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!