Sunday, May 14, 2017

Cards in Envy Fav Color Combo


Time for another fab challenge at Cards in Envy! We're asking you to use your favorite 2-3 colors. I hope you have a moment to join in the fun!

You will often find shades of yellow, magenta pink and blue-green in my cards. I used the colors in combination this time to create even more shades, like the two-tone tulips. So pretty! I like to create a background for my colored pieces too, sometimes an outline, almost always blue. I went with a plaid stencil that looks like wallpaper in this context.

The Details:  Flourishes Tulip for Friends, VersaFine Onyx Black, Distress Ink Tumbled Glass, Memento Tuxedo Black, Carta Bella Plaid stencil, Gina Marie Designs Scalloped Stitched Nested Rectangle Dies, Copics, Poptone Sno Cone cardstock


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!