Friday, May 12, 2017

Bun in the Oven


We have a couple of babies on the way at the office, or should I say buns in the oven?  LOL.

I used two LF holidays sets for my card. Love stretching my supplies!  I drew the floor but wouldn't it be nice if someone made a checkered floor stamp with perspective? (I'm looking at you, Lawn Fawn and MFT.) The wall is a brick stencil.  Looking at it now I wonder if I shouldn't have gone lighter with it right above the stove and darker on the edges to give the illusion of the hood having a light. Speaking of hood, I made this one using a LF flower box die turned upside down and a simple rectangle. The bun is also a transformation from a donut. I added in the swirls and trimmed it down a bit for added height. And now I want a cinnamon bun--hope you're happy.

I'm entering this in Lawn Fawnatics #4 Black/White and Bright, Addicted to Stamps and More Anything Goes

The DetailsLawn Fawn Sprinkled with Joy and coordinating dies, Lawn Fawn Wonderful Window Dies (flowerbox as stove hood), Lawn Fawn Love You a Latte (donut becomes cinnamon bun) and Ready, Set, Shake, Distress Ink Tumbled Glass, MFT Brick Stencil, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, Recollections Silver Mirror Board, Simon Says Stitched Rectangle die


5 comments:

  1. I love your card! The floor and the hood are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab card Toni, made me smile!
    Thanks for linking up at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that floor and the brick wall! Very fun and retro. Great job on the card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is such a fun card design! Love that red stove, it's all kinds of fun with checkerboard floor! So happy you shared with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!