Thursday, October 6, 2016

Stamplorations CAS October Challenge!


This month's Stamplorations CAS challenge is sooooo easy to add the optional color twist of black.  I'm hard put to think of cards I've done that don't have black of some sort or another on them, right? 

For my card, I masked the card front and sponged with autumnal shades then spattered with a bit of water.    The Happy Flowers stencil really pops in black against the colored strip, doesn't it?  It's such a versatile stencil.  Love!


The Details:  Stamplorations Lotus Love, Artplorations Happy Flowers, Distress Inks Wilted Violet, Black Soot, Mustard Seed, Picked Raspberry and Candied Apple, Memento Tuxedo Black

9 comments:

  1. giiiiirrrrrrlllll what you can do with clean lines never ceases to amaze me. That sponged blend is BEAUTIFUL! Blam!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your masking is causing serious swooning! I've tried that technique, winding up with pretty blending that's always askew! You've created a gorgeous canvas for the pretty silhouette. I LOVE that stencil...
    Hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous blending and gorgeous background for that flower stencil - one of my favorite stencils!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prettiness overloaded Toni ! The ink blending is fab! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Toni, this is amazing! This is the first stencil I ever bought, and this beautiful card reminds me why! Amazing color blending, love the bold, black flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowzers!! You just make the most amazing cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning
    I love your blending
    I did blending too on my Black Card
    this is adorable Inspiration
    You always made adorable Card Toni
    regards from ex Teamie at HOC
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just stunning! I sense a CASE coming up! Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this ..... great colours for the background panel and that stencil looks so bold in the black xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!