My juggling girl concept totally worked! I didn't do a step by step on this--moving too fast (me, not her!) but the gist:
- Decorate main panel as desired.
- Using small circle die, cut notch at top of main panel, and both front and back of card base (this is really so the recipient realizes they can move the weird edge sticking out of the card). You can see this on the final card, but not on the mock up.
- Cut MFT circular channel; her body hides the connector tab.
- Cut circle; this one is 4 inches.
- Center the large circle behind the smaller channel one, pierce them in the middle and connect with a brad. In this case, the brad becomes the pom pom on her hat.
- Add objects around upper half of channel using foam tape.
- Add a couple of layers of snow.
- Mount the girl on the card with foam tape, being careful not to block the channel.
I'm entering this in Addicted to Stamps and More #216 Anything Goes, Holly Jolly #83 Snow or Snowmen, Simon Says Wednesday Think Pink
The Details: Avery Elle Dotted Borders die, Ranger Round Ink Applicator, Multi Medium Matte, Distress Inks (Evergreen Bough, Scattered Straw, Tumbled Glass, Spun Sugar), MFT Pure Innocence Jump for Joy, Beast Friends (presents), and Pierced Circle and Circle Spinner Channel die, Hot Off the Press stencil, Recollections white brad, Copics, Sakura white pigment pen