Monday, October 24, 2016

Are You for Real?


I love puns and I love cute so how could I resist pairing up these adorable Simon Says Critters with the MFT sentiment and a little bit of this and that?

We have the princess kitty for my youngest niece.  She's so girly girl which I know was a welcome change for her mom after having two rambunctious boys.  And speaking of the boys, one gets a bunny pirate and the other gets a something tiger.  What is that?  Mouse? Bear? Pup?  In any case, they're very different cards, yet uses the same layout--OMG, did I just use a sketch?  I hope my friends are sitting down when they read this!

Happy Halloween, my lovelies!  I am so very glad you're for real!

I'm entering the cards in Addicted to Stamps and More #216 Anything Goes and Shopping Our Stash #274 Hey Ghoulfriend.  I'm entering the princess card in Simon Says Wednesday Think Pink.

The Details:

All:  Simon Says Critter Costume Party, MFT Magical Unicorns, Copics, Memento Tuxedo Black

Princess:  Doodlebug Lily White glitter, ScorTape, glittered foam, Gina Marie Scalloped Stitched Frame, Hero Arts Star Confetti die, Distress Ink Mermaid Lagoon

Tiger:  Hero Arts Petals stencil, Clarity Large Leaves stencil, Waltzing Stitched Scalloped Rectangle die, Yvonne's Creations Palm die, MFT Jungle Friends dies, Distress Ink Mustard Seed, Carved Pumpkin, Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn

Pirate:  Gina Marie Big & Little Pierced Chain Rectangle die, Memory Box Marina Sailboats and Big Splash Border dies, SU/Sizzix Waves embossing folder

2 comments:

  1. You make such FUN and CUTE cards, Toni! Each one of them is full of delightful details! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Think Pink” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your super cute kitty cat cards, Toni. Thanks for joining us at ATSM.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!