Thursday, April 21, 2016

Stamplorations CAS April Challenge Reminder!

Have you shared with us your Anything Goes CAS projects for April?  You still have time and can toss in some Stamploration products or a bit o' the spring green if you like.  Love this color!

I covered my card with images from the Party Mates set.  So cute!  I had such fun coloring them up with my Copics and a white pigment pen.  Next I embossed a few of the sentiments from the Party Time set and stitched the vellum panel to the card front.  The vellum helps to cut down on the busy-ness of the designs beneath, don't you think?  


I do hope you'll play along with us.  I promise the grass is greener over here!


5 comments:

  1. So festive card, Toni! Love bright gift boxes and a vellum overlay that mutes the colours slightly. - Sweet Kobylkin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bright colours and stitched vellum. Such a great use of the stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable ... and so fun!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!