Friday, February 12, 2016

Love washi

This card amuses me.  I tried my darnedest to dam up the shaker windows but there's a micro gap between the heart at the top and the next down.  As I was admiring my work by shaking the heck out it, I realized that the first heart looked like it didn't have as much glitter.  Shook it more.  Even less glitter.  WTF?  Then I looked down at my desk and realized I was hemorraging glitter everywhere.  I was able to shore up the dam but glitter glitter everywhere!

The Details:  Lifestyle Crafts heart dies, Papertrey Ink love die, Recollections 110lb white cardstock base and panel, sequins from Target, Waltzing Mouse scalloped stitched rectangle die, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Stampendous glitter mix, Judikins window plastic

I'm entering this in Mod Squad From the HeartAAA #57 Love Me Like You Do!, SIP #34 Love!, Just Add Ink #298 Just Add "V", CAS on Sunday #76 Valentine

11 comments:

  1. Love the use of the word: hemorrhage

    Sweet shaker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card even without all the glitter. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooopsie, sorry I was laughing....glitter, glitter, everywhere! LOVE your Love Shaker card....despite your mishap it's pretty fantastic! Thanks so much for playing along again with us at The Mod Squad Challenge Donna, Challenge Host.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, I hate when my shakers leak! Love your adorable shaker heart windows Toni! Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper for our love theme challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness your post cracks me up, Toni! I love your shaker card, even though it's a bit leaky! I'm impressed with the multiple windows. So glad you joined us this week at Stamp Ink Paper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card Toni, and oh I can imagine the "glitter, glitter everywhere" too. So glad for you that you were able to fix it! It's so sweet and delicate and I love the multi shaker windows too. Thanks for joining us again at Just Add Ink this week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card ;o)
    Thank you so much for joining us at CAS on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your comments made me think of an egg timer..:0) No matter, it's super cute! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink twice..:0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea, using the washi behind the heart cut outs. Adorable card. Thanks for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great shaker card Toni! I was cracking up reading your post. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Stamo Ink Paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whoops! That sounds like something I'd do! Enjoy cleaning up all that glitter LOL. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous card with us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!