Thursday, December 17, 2015

Magic Wand

Hello!   Time for another Great Impressions card for you.

This time I'm using C492 Stenciled Pine Cone and E738 More Beautiful.  I created the background behind the fab sentiment by stamping the pine cone in Ranger Perfect Medium then brushing over it with gold Perfect Pearls.  It has an amazing soft glow in real life.  I added the die cut pine branches in white to add further depth to the card.  I love how elegant this turned out in no small part to the stamps, right?!

See you next week with another GI designToni 


Don't forget about the GI monthly challenge!
You don't have to use GI stamps but it'd be totally awesome if you did!
Also, if you do use GI stamps, be sure to link up to the customer gallery to show us your fabulous work and for a chance to get a little year-end prize.

2 comments:

  1. Look how pretty this is! WOW! Such a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO gorgeous, Toni! I adore the fabulous colors you used--they definitely remind me of a rustic Christmas! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!