Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Hello, Hello!

I love these HLS elephants with their cute blankets!  They called out to be bright and cheery and fun.  Who am I to argue with an elephant?  The polka dots of the washi is like icing on the cake.  Mmm, cake.  Double mmm, elephant size cake.

The Details:  Happy Little Stampers Whimsical Friends, Copics, washi tape, Sakura white pigment pen, Memento Tuxedo Black, Recollections 110lb white cardstock, PTI 140lb white cardstock base

I'm entering this in AAA Cards  #53 Anything Goes, Tuesday Throwdown 272 Cute and Cuddly

8 comments:

  1. Such a fun card! Love those brightly colored elephants! Great font on that sentiment too! Very sweet. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. super fun, love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun, funky and so colourful! Thanks for playing along at AAA cards. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fun elephants - I just love the bold and bright colours you used! Thanks so much for playing along at AAA Cards! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. So darn cute! Love the bright colours!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know I love this card. I remember when you were wondering what to do with their blankets and you did it brilliantly! LOVE!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo, love me some Whimsical Friends, Toni! Super design and coloring. You are very funny too. :) Cake. hahahaha :) Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards. :) Melissa - AAA DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love the elephant from HLS! Your card is great! Thank you for joining our challenge at Tuesday Throwdown. Creative regards from stempelfrida

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!