Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Bewitched

Do you remember the show Bewitched?  I remember there were 2 Darwins or was that Darwood?  Derwent?  Her mom cracked me up.  Anyway, I colored this card in with Derwent watercolor pencils without water.  I love especially the blues on the kraft.  Yummy.

The Details:  Derwent watercolor pencils, Hero Arts Everything Flower Background, Altenew Birthday Greetings, Stampendous detail fine white embossing powder, Versamark, VersaMagic Turquoise Gem, PTI kraft cardstock, Recollections 110lb white cardstock base, Waltzingmouse stitched scalloped rectangle die, Simon Says stitched rectangle die

I'm entering this in Seize the Birthday (without red and white topping), Mod Squad Anything Goes, A2Z Scrapbooking Dimension with Hero Arts

10 comments:

  1. I love how you coloured the background! Very pretty scalloped panels, a beautiful card!! Thanks for playing with us at a2z!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card and love the way you colored the flowers with watercolored pencils and no water...LOL Nice job! Thanks for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colors. Beautiful card.

    So glad you joined us at a2z Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful coloring--love your flowers! glad you joined in at a2z this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. B-E-A-utiful! One of my favorite Hero Arts stamps and you colored it beautifully! Thanks for joining us at a2z scrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card! The flowers are so beautiful and the white embossing looks awesome on kraft!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card, I love the coloring and white embossing on the kraft! Thanks for joining us at a2z!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous flowers and I love the simple sentiment! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just beautiful. Thanks for playing with us at a2z

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gosh this is a beautiful card!! I love how you coloured on the kraft background (have never tried that with my pencils) and with the white outlines it gives it such a crisp look. Amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!