Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Another Poinsettia or Two

I'm definitely getting my money's worth out of the poinsettia stamp.  When I'm in the mood, I am sooooo in the mood.  The first card was watercolored with Kuretake.  I love the vibrancy of the color.   The second card was done with metallic Gelatos and gouache.  A totally different look, no?  You can barely see the shimmer in the poinsettia but in real life it's really quite striking.

Card 1 Details:  Kuretake watercolors, Tim Holtz watercolor paper, Hero Arts Merry Christmas Messages, VersaFine Onyx Black, Ranger Archival Jet Black, Simon Says stitched rectangle die, Recollections 110lb cardstock base

Card 2 Details:  Metallic Gelatos, Strathmore 140lb mixed media paper, Recollections gold foil cardstock and 110lb white cardstock base, mystery shimmer silver cardstock, Simon Says stitched rectangle die, Waltzing Mouse Stitched Scalloped rectangle dies, Paper Studio embossing folder

I'm entering Card 1 in Holly Jolly Anything Goes and Card 2 in  Simon Says Wednesday Die Crazy


1 comment:

  1. I can't get enough of this fabulous stamp! These are gorgeous cards! Really inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!