Friday, November 27, 2015

Black and Purple Holiday Wishes

Another Gelli plate creation.  This one uses the second pull.  I love the shades of purple, don't you?  Can't believe I almost tossed this away.  I went with black for the other elements to really make them pop.  Love!

The Details:  Gelli plate, Liquitex Basics acrylic paint, Memory Box Deer Trio die, Stampin' Up Wonderland sentiment, Simon Says stitched rectangle die, Crafters Workshop Aspen Trees, Lawn Fawn Deck the Halls snowflake

4 comments:

  1. So lucky you didnt throw it away because its perfect. What a wonderful effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful!!!! I just love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great save!!! BEEEEEEAUTIFUL card!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. great save!!! BEEEEEEAUTIFUL card!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!