Friday, May 8, 2015

Mo(le) Coloring

It's spring, aka mole season.  As I was driving up to the house the other day I counted 8 new mole mounds in the lawn we had rehabbed (dethatched, aerated, and all that jazz).  8!   Good thing I believe in letting bygones be bygones.  Anyhoo, I saw this little mole popping up out of a flower pot and couldn't help but think of our home situation.  Much cuter than the real deal for sure.  I kept the colors mellow but still used my favorite orange/yellow combo.

The Details:  Gmund Savanna Limba woodgrain cardstock, Recollections 110 lb white cardstock base, scrap yellow cardstock, Spellbinders Small Classic Scallop Circle die, Impression Obsession Picket Fence die, Darcie's Potted Moles, Hero Arts Woodland Creatures sentiment, Copic Y11, Y15, Y19, Y02, Y04, E97, E33, E35, E37, R22, R24, R29, YG11, YG13, YG17, Distress Ink Tumbled Glass

I'm entering this in MarkerPOP #68 Anything Goes, Tuesday Throwdown #243 Flowers for Her, Simon Says Wednesday Let's Get Sentimental, Simply Create Too #85 Fav Color Combo


6 comments:

  1. Adorable! Sorry about the moles:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely project, I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Tuesday Throwdown DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cute card
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER CUTE and WELL DONE!!! Love this fun image and the way you have used color and texture to showcase it - so lovely!! Thanks for joining us at “Simply Create Too” - hope to see you next time!!

    DT-Member SCT
    Taunya Butler
    http://daisiesgirl.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!