Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Xmas Seattle Tag


Did you all have a good holiday?  I am on the last day of a 6-day weekend.  Today is too cold to finish up my landscaping clean up so I've been hunkered down making holiday cards.  Darn, right?

Another Seattle-specific Christmas card coming at ya.  I love the stamps in this set!  I also love that I got to use up a tiny bit of stash ribbon.  Sweet.

The Details:  Lawn Fawn Tag die, Impress stamps, VersaMagic Sea Breeze, Distress Ink Picked Raspberry, Memento London Fog, Sizzix embossing folder, Flavours Gourmet Smoked Sea Salt 12 Pt coverstock, Recollections white 110 lb. cardstock

I'm entering this in CASology #121 Festive, CAS on Sunday #46 Ribbon or Twine, Addicted to CAS #51 Tag, Addicted to Stamps & More #121 Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. Hello Toni, SUPER tag and GREAT theme too! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super clean and simple card! Love the snowy texture, the tag, bold splash of pink. Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wonderful design, love how the sentiment overlaps the tag. Thanks for joining us at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely design! I love the stamping, the ribbon surely caught my eye! Thanks for joining us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this...sadly I have that stamp set and it hasn't been inked up in a long time. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving that pop of hot pink!!! Love the embossed falling snow and the creative way you've stamped the sentiment!
    Thanks so much for joining us over at CASology this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This rocks! Love the pops of colour and the image and sentiment going off the edge of the card. And whoop whoop for using up ribbon! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!