Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Suck it, monkeys!

I've been making a series of goodbye cards this past week as I realized I did not have a one.  Not a one!  Some will also be good for encouragement.  I'm showing them in my personal order of preference.
Card 1 Details:  The Good Life PP, Marianne Bicycle Die, red dot paper made with my Cameo in like 2 secs (love!), the sentiment is from my kid sis that she bought while she was here--Hero Arts maybe?  Came in a set all in that font.  Pop Tone card stock in Sno Cone for the base.
I'm entering this one in Cards for Men #22 Way to Go.
 
Card 2 Details:  The Good Life PP, Pop Tone Sno Cone circle, PTI sentiment, black card stock from old stash

Card 3 Details:  I finally jumped on the bandwagon with this one--stenciling and envelope looking card.  The white stuff is Dreamweaver Embossing Paste (aka spackle--seriously).  DCWV Citrus paper, PTI sentiment, Heidi Swapp arrow.

Card 4 Details:  card stock from old stash, mystery PP (bought this at Michael's on clearance recently), sequins, Versa Magic Red Magic & Pink Grapefruit chalk ink, Hero Arts sentiment. 
Recognize the dots?  I used the red dot grid from Card 1 as a stencil before using it in this card.  Two-fer!
I'm entering this one in STAMPlorations November Stamps & Sequins.

Card 5 Details:  Pop Tone Sno Cone for the speech bubbles, Colorbox cranberry pigment ink, Hampton Art embossing powder, Hero Arts & PTI sentiments, Esse Texture Espresso cover stock for the base, Penny Black speech bubbles die, mystery PP.

Card 6 Details:  Pop Tone Sno Cone, Hero Arts sentiment, my MS mini scoring board for the vertical lines, Lifestyle Crafts circle dies, mystery PP, PTI white card stock for the base.  Note to self:  I really like the play of score board dots with the designer PP dots.

I'm entering all of the cards in Simon Says Wednesday Anything Goes, Loves Rubberstamps Challenge #77 Anything Goes and Papertake Weekly Anything Goes.


And for those of you unfamiliar with 30 Rock or wanting to relive the moment Liz says goodbye to her team, I leave you with this.

5 comments:

  1. Very artsy card! The sequins look great on the brown card and I love the rounded corner. Thank you for joining our November Challenge at STAMPlorations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great collection of cards. Love the bicycle die. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun set of cards. I think the bicycle card is awesome. love the bright colors in it. Thanks for playing at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so fabulous! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Toni, all your cards are a treat, and I just love artsy cards! Thanks so much for joining our STAMPlorations November Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!