Sunday, November 17, 2013

Limited Ingredient Card

Someone asked me to make her one of my white on white deer cards and rather than cutting the deer from scrap paper, I centered it in the middle of an A2 size.  A couple minutes later with some embossing and a bit of festive paper behind, voila.

The Details:  Memory Box Leaping Deer die, Paper Studio Christmas Basics pp, Sizzix embossing folder, PTI white card stock

I'm entering this in Less is More 146 Designer Paper in a CAS way and Christmas Cards All Year 'Round Winter Theme.

6 comments:

  1. Such a nice card, love the simplicity and design :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful way to showcase!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a terrific effect!
    Super card.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Toni, love your card, the image of the deer leaping is gorgeous and the white and red is so striking. Thank you for joining in with us at CCAYR and good luck with the challenge, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super idea - lovely CAS card. Thanks for sharing this for CCAYR 'winter wonderland' challenge - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, CCAYR design team - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for November - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love that die - it looks great with the patterned paper behind it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!