Friday, November 22, 2013

Last Autumn Card of 2013

We had our first hard frost yesterday so winter is officially upon us.  Time to put the rest of my garden to bed.  I'll be spending time this weekend cutting down my dahlias and mums which had been blooming like crazy.  They've bloomed so long this year there will hardly be any flowerless days for me with the camelia ready to bloom in the next couple of weeks.  Yay!

I made this card while my kid sis was visiting last month.  I just taped the stencil down then sponged away.  I tried masking the deer but didn't like the effect so put a die-cut deer on top.


The Details:  Memory Box deer trio, Memento Dandelion, London Fog, Coffee Bean, and Tangelo, sponge dauber, removable tape to mask, PTI white card stock

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!