Monday, November 25, 2013

Kraft Heart Trees

I worked up a kraft version of the heart trees from the other day.  I used a piece of tape to mask off the snowman and VersaMagic chalk ink applied with a cotton swab for the ornaments and star to keep things simple.  On the inside I've stamped a couple of the trees and the snowman again.  Very rustic.  To compare with the card from the other day, I've included it here as well.  If you'd like to see the inside where I stamped the heart as a heart, please see the original post.  Again, basically the same technique but very different results.

The Details:  Inkadinkado Hearts and Village Lifestyle, Christmas Crafts Christmas 2013, PTI kraft card stock, Memento Tuxedo Black, Pistachio, and Bamboo Leaves, VersaMagic Red Magic & Thatched Straw with a touch of Brilliance Sunflower Yellow

I'm entering the kraft card in Wordplay Saturday Snowman, Incy Wincy For the Men in Your Life, and Cards for Men #24 Anything Goes.

3 comments:

  1. Fab CAS card, looks good on the white card as well. Thanks for sharing how you made it and for entering the challenge at Incy Wincy Designs.
    Hugs,
    Sandy GD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the technique! Such a creative and fun card! So glad you joined us at Cards for Men!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful creation! Thanks so much for playing along in my "snowman" word play saturday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!