Monday, November 18, 2013

I Totally CAS(ed) Myself

I recently bought a few new Xmas paper pads, even though I totally shouldn't have added to my ginormous paper stash.  Could. Not. Resist.  Plus I fell over the dishwasher door and required x-rays last week (long story and all is well) so needed some retail therapy.  Totally justified.  I need to fall more often!

You may recall my original take on this card.  I had a request for a card like it but couldn't find the chevron tree paper so made do.  Honestly I think I like this one better.

The Details:  Martha Stewart Frosty Elegance PP, Technique Tuesday Flurry sentiment, Memory Box Woodland Branch die, Spellbinders cardinal die, PTI kraft card stock

I'm entering this in Cards for Men #23 Merry XmasLess is More #146 Designer Paper in CAS Way, and Stamping Royalty #202 No Embellishments Holiday Card,

4 comments:

  1. What a great way to use that lovely DP - the bird really 'pops' against it! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another super one,.. not a lot of white space, but beautifully CAS!
    Thanks again.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Brilliant just love it well done. Thank you for joining us at Cards For Men Challenge 23 - Merry Christmas
    Good luckxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!