Sunday, November 3, 2013

Christmas, 50s style


I was going through my embossing folders and ran across a 5x7 folder that's been lurking unused since I got it on clearance at my local Freddy's.  Fred Meyer's is like the Costco of the grocery/all-in-one stores in my area.  Love.

Oh, dear, I reread the post title and have "Gangnam Style" running through my head.  You too now, huh?  Sorry ;-)

The Details:  Cuttlebug embossing folder, PTI white card stock, Heidi Grace epoxy bird (you knew I would find a way to include one!), Cameo to cut out the letters, Recollections star brad, Paper Studio Santa and Friends 6x6 paper.

I'm entering this in CAS-ual Fridays CFC119 Embossing, Simon Wednesday Anything Goes, Allsorts Challenge #231 Christmas Cheer, and Jingle Belles Creatures.

8 comments:

  1. As I hate doing it I will admit at the beginning that this is a copy and paste comment as I am unable to type properly at the moment, but didn't want to miss the opportunity to take a look at your lovely Christmas creation and thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, that's a great use of a fabulous embossing folder, and basically an all-round OUTSTANDING holiday card! i really love every single thing about this! thanks for joining our "creature feature" fun at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

    ps: ok, yeah, i have the gangnam style song in my head now, too! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet, clean and simple card Toni! The technique of using a die-cut panel over a patterned background is one that I often turn to, but you've used it so brilliantly! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. perfect - what an absolutely gorgeous card. sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card - such a great design,
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you can see the pattern paper behind the cutout letters! Thanks for playing along with the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Love all the white with the peek of pattern paper! Thank you for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!